- The main question is how should an image appear that’s been tagged to the species?
- hoping to start with the inspiration of this image, the act of picking up leaves from the ground to look at them closer
- Might also be good to look at Adobe Aero
I’ve also been revisiting some projects that I feel influenced this one as well on a subconscious level. An early Kimchi & Chips exploration as well as some really beautiful embroidered icelandic landscapes from the turn of the 20th century at the museum Safnasafnid in Aykeuri.
Explore Quilt Mode: building out custom behaviors
Image Anchor: Embroidered Maple leaf
- falling leaves = primitive shapes + physics enabled
- on tap behavior to pull up UI / tagged leaf memory