For midterm (W6&7) we were to create a list app that satisfied a certain set of criteria. Mine is a work in progress, but looking forward to continuing to work on it.
My app is called Tress On My Block, to help me get to know the trees on my block better building off of the NYC Street Tree Map data. You can see more about the Street Tree Map project in last week’s post.
- Data model for app needs to be 2 or more levels deep
- App needs to show list (vertical or horizontal scrolling) and allow navigation to detail
- Must be able to input/update a data element
- still needs the input / update aspect. would love the ability to collect photos of that treee over time or sketches of it? Using the Imagepicker code kit
- implement image picker code kit to collect and add pictures of trees on block in real time to the detail pages
- fix “about” text blocks
- play with different table of contents
- vector to image style
- larger leaf size